Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Apple Pie Crescents

This is the easiest little dessert and my kids love them, even my "non-liking pie" daughter!

 Pre-heat oven according to package
 2 packages of crescent rolls (I used 2 for my family of 6)
 1 large apple, sliced...you can peel it if you want, I just keep the peel on
 cinnamon/sugar
 melted butter

 roll out the crescent rolls onto a cookie sheet and spread with melted butter place a couple of apple slices along the wide end of the triangle. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar and then roll it up. spread a little more melted butter over the top and sprinkle with a little more cinnamon and sugar and then bake for about 10 minutes!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my that sounds yummy and easy!!! I think hubby might be getting some of that for dessert tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete